Tuesday, October 6, 2009

(Not) so long ago...


Hey guys,


Its been ages since my last post...after the critical acclaim for my last post(:P:P)...I just dint get to write anything interesting....although i had plenty of stuff to share. Anyways...i'm back with some of my experiences.


Lemme begin with the much-hyped, much-talked about the latest Mac Book Pro I got from Yahoo! It all started when jokingly I asked my manager if I could get a Mac to work on.... & he agreed (kool aah??).
I applied for the Mac & they told me that it will take them another 6 months to give me one...& with this i got to exercise my negotiation skills :D...after pestering the IS department daily...they got so fed up of me...that i got a Mac in flat 11 days...which according to my collegues is by far the fastest time....immediately i was flooded by hate mails from friends(:D:D)...& guess what... my manager is still struggling to get 1 ( he applied 4 months back).


Mac was not the only (so called) success story of my internship....for i also had an 3 day Ooty trip with my team...which was among the best outings i had....22 people, a mini-bus, Taj Hotel, lots of stories & dumshrats, cricket & football, booze & bonfire etc....an awsome opportunity to bond with my team members.


Now the latest updates...For the past few weeks, my weekends are pretty happening...for I've been staying at my friend Aditya's place for the weekend (which has now become a daily affair ) where there are an exclusive rare species of humans (semi-gults, nerds, wearwolves, babes, cook & doods) & i just love that place for all the fun we all have while playing cricket , pool & CS
(so what if i suck at all these games? )


After keeping on postponing the Wonderla (theme park) trip week after week....finally we visited the place....& it was worth the wait for all the masti & mazza we had.


Our last trip had been to Bandipur national park...& it was aahhh... soo superb. Although it was just a 2 day outing... we had loads of fun...9 guys, 1 cab, night safari & fishing, camping & bonfires, mafia & antakshris, etc (despite the fact that the lodgewala, rickshawala, cabwala, thanedar & even monkeys gave us a harrowing time) On our return trip ...we visited the Mysore palace & the Vrindavan Gardens....& by night fall we were back.


Since there was so much to write...I had to cram up things. Anyways, before i wrap up, a special mention for my roommate who has finally got some work in office & big thanks to other 6 pseudo flatmates of mine for all the fun we have.

Regards,
(lolzz..)


PS: All the characters described above are real and any similarities found are purely intentional.



6 comments:

  1. yea yea..congrats for the mac book..where`s my treat??..n waddya even do with it? kaamchor employee of the month..at least ur manager wud`ve worked..i m sure u must leave a lot of things for him to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the treat , i guess...u have to be around...& yeah i'm a very sincere intern in Yahoo!...can confirm from my other firends :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dekha bhupi,
    maine teri 1st post ke baad hi kaha tha ki tu chahe jitni bhi hagu blog post kare...tujhe 1 comment hamesha milega (refering to the 1st comment) :P :)

    congrats 4 the macbook and acha hai yaar tum log ghum-phir rahe ho, yahaan to main ekdum pak gaya hun. maze karo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. trikhe saale...teri kyon jal rahi hain...
    aur yeah... i'm finally having a life in bang...but y dont u go to pilani...ur so close...vejani bhi yahi keh raha tha...& btw..hwzz ur CAT prep goin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems tere 2 comments toh pakke hain hi.. :P

    luks like u had lots of fun. I'm jealous..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ab aur koi saala post karke bolega..ki teen comments pakke hain...hadd hai bhai

    ReplyDelete