Thursday, August 6, 2009


hello everyone!!

Finally...fed up of the days of boredom @ Bangalore ...i'm writing my 1st post, after gettin inspiration from my dear friend ashi.... Before i begin, lemme clear a few points (which should make up for most of my post :D) :

1. plzz do not expect nethin creative from me..for i'm as dull and uninnovative as you guys are :P
2. plzz excuse me for my language may offend some of my readers...(i hope dis makes up for my 1st point) and
3. i'm neither good nor even an average writer...so kindly overlook all my numerous grammatical errors & senseless lines...(which i guess will cover for all my points)
4. Lastly... a sincere apology to all my friends, for they may feel..OMFG..what crap?

to bein with (and also to end with it..for dats d only stuff i got to say)..lemme give u all a brief insight of my life in Bangalore...

This place is super-awesome for its salubrious climate unlike our tradational inhabitable Pilani or hot n humid Bombay....but i'm missing monsoon for it has hardly rained so far...
i will take time to get adjusted to dis place with narrow roads & huge traffic jams...extremely mediocre food & the looting rickshawalas...
there are numerous tourist spots & lakes (of which i have visited none...thanks to my lazy roomy)...
Yahoo! is where i work (did i say work???).... actually, its d place where i play...TT, pool,foosball (addicted)...with a supercool 500kbs download speed (which i mostly use for watching youtube videos & downloading stuff)...state of art gym...personal phone(with std)... very friendly colleagues...and loads of stuff & chocalates to eat...On a serious note,although i have started lerning a few softwares & languages...i havent got ne concrete work yet.
Now, to fulfill my insatiable desires for my 1st love DOTA...i started downloading replays & videos & looking for gaming cafes in bangalore...and after a week long search... i visited my 1st gaming cafe @ Zapak, Kormangala...and so far i have been there only 3 times as it is not possible to regularly keep visiting cafe coz it is far n costly.

Inspite of all this, life was stilll dull n boring ( with 'Rakhi ka Swayamvar' as d only entertainment...aur woh bhi salla khatam ho gaya), i wanted to venture to new things like writing....and what better topic than DOTA can i get...so, taking idea from prashant, i did start a thread on gmail on dota@bits....which got brilliant response initially...but later died out....( and thus leading me to blogging)

Before i conclude, a kind request..plzz start using yahoo search(its really cool...dump google)for dats d least i can do for this organization.
I dont have nethin much left to say...will definetly try to post something more meaningful & concrete very soon....all ur suggestions, ideas,comments, criticism..blah blah..are welcome.


Cheers,
Bhupesh


PS: i would like to acknowledge my close friend Arjit for suggesting me a name for the title

10 comments:

  1. Ashi ???!!!! ..my name is spelled Arjit, not Ashi. OMFG this is a total disgrace :D:D:D
    U have made it pretty apparent that u just gave GRE (salubrious climate!!? wtf) haha 11111.
    And Rakhi Ka Swayamwar.??!!! dude seriously... get a life for God's sake !!
    Waise an awesome first attempt..I loved the subtle humor :P
    Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,i will ensure dat ur name turns up in credits :D...thanks for ur feedback
    btw...Rakhi Ka Swayamwar wos seriously awsome man...i just loved it..no kiddin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...waiting for d next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa,Very nice..WELCOME TO BLOGGING...and who said ur not creative..u just wrote ur first post which shows ur ideas and creation..nothing to feel inferior of..coz no one is perfect they just put more efforet..all r same.:) and ya ur banglore lyf rocking frm the point of view tht u dont have core work but its boring frm the same point..:) and i feel how much u r missing DOta..make blog i ll help contribute towARDS it..and ya nice words u using like salabrious n all..keep on using it..and i w8 for ur next post..very well done..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aha...finally blogging r v?gd gd..well every1 knows what a kaamchor ur but claiming tht publicly..hmm..m sure u r gettin fired soon..believe me dood...SOON..esp. the rate at which ur going! n v kno ur not a creative person still u r in the department..SWITCH LIVES WID ME DOOD.....n hopefully ur blog settings arent public!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you guys...n yeah my blog settings are public...so dis post will be altered very soon...which will project me as a very deligent person workin towards the progress of my company :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!
    U want ppl to use Yahoo Search instead of Google Search but u urself are using Blogger(Google).
    Why not use Wordpress or something else ??
    Height of Hypocrisy...
    & Keep Writing...ur "FRIEND" Jinisha will always comment.

    Overall a good humorous 1st Post and yeah I agree...'Rakhi ka Swayamvar' was a good time paas.
    And DOTA ke liye GArena use kar naa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...yeah rite..she will definetly keep commenting..ne problems?
    btw..thanks for info..but i do use garena

    ReplyDelete
  9. n1 @ trikha .... (no offence to ne1 :P)

    nice 1st blog neways .... and ya .. one thing - stop calling me lazy .... sala roz office ke liye late hota hai and says m lazy ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post buddy...Considering u r posting 4 1st time...
    n 1 more thing rakhi ka swayamvar was not dat gud...I think u have started liking Rakhi...
    U can try 4 Rakhi ka swayamvar Part-2...n u can win too like elesh....hehehhe....
    Keep posting..n hey u have a gud sense of humour buddy...

    ReplyDelete